The historic Lowry House built in 1850’s had been relocated several times to find its final home north of the Mississippi State Capital Building on north Congress Street. The final relocation and restoration was enabled though a commitment by the Mississippi Heritage Trust to save the house from demolition due to its location being in the future parking lot of Baptist Hospital. The MHT was able to move and take on the full restoration. CCD worked hand in hand with the Mississippi Department of Archives and History to make several determinations about which existing 1900’s era modifications were considered “non-contributing” and which modifications were considered as “historically significant” to the century and a half year old house. Governor Lowry of Mississippi owned the house in the late 1800’s. CCD provided plans and specifications to help return it back to its former glory including large operational double hung wood windows, and real lime plaster interior walls. The Mississippi Heritage Trust is headquartered in the house and rents out the house and gardens for elegant events all year long.