Renovation of the S.N. Thomas Building provided CCD with a larger working space and preserved a century-old downtown Jackson landmark. After purchasing the deteriorating building, CCD began the renovations and occupied the space six months later, in the middle of construction to meet the deadlines of several major clients. Existing hardwood maple floors, brick walls, high windows, wood beams, and warehouse doors were restored and serve as a historical backdrop for the modern furnishings and finishes. The design restored the building to its 1907 grandeur and incorporates a contemporary interior within a historic structure. The award-winning project is now on the National Register of Historic Places.